Mr. Ruby is a Kentucky native where his family has lived for generations. He honed his business acumen while in college at the University of Louisville Business School where he obtained a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a major in marketing and a minor in communications. After receiving his undergraduate degree in 1990, Mr. Ruby obtained his law degree from the University of Louisville in 1993 where he was also named to the Dean’s List for his academic performance. He frequently lectures on estate planning issues and is a former member of the national non-profit organization Foundation for Personal Financial Education. His goal is to provide you with a strong, fearless advocate who will not stop fighting for you until the law provides the best result.
- Kentucky Bar Association, 1993
- United States District Court for the Western District of Kentucky, 1993
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Kentucky, 1994
- American Bar Association
- Louisville Bar Association
- University of Louisville Dean’s List, 1992
- University of Louisville Dean’s List, 1993